Wednesday, April 1, 2009

1000 Markets Updates

Well, they joys of using a site still in "beta" is that some days you go check up and there is something new! 1000 Markets has not gone "live" yet, this really means that they are not advertising. The site works, and people can buy stuff (other people have reported many sales), and things show up in search and the like. But things are still being tweaked.
The new feature, is categories to browse with. A smart thing really, as it helps the casual shopper just see what kinds of things are on the site! The categories are limited, and no word on if they are changeable in the future, but they would cover most hand made items I think.
The down side is that I had to go back and edit all my listings to be in a category. No use having them on the site if they're hard to find. I'm excited to be on 1000markets and I can't wait to see it grow.

3 comments:

AH said...

I love the spiderweb bag! But, really they are all awesome.

Pink said...

Gracias! I've got more corset bags in the works, I really love them!

MsYarn said...

Do you also sell these in one of the bookstores on Broadway? I saw these bags in the window and I just had to stop and look.