Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Denver Handmade Craft Fair July Success!

Last Saturday dawned cold and gray with a heavy mist hanging over the city, I was not pleased about this when I dragged myself out of bad at 6AM. Nonetheless 18 vendors began to trickle into the park and set up.
Good thing too! By noon the sun was shining and the day heating up, people were making friends, making connections, and making sales. There were some small crisis, broken tables, difficult tents, but we all got our wares set out. In fact, by noon there were enough customers around I was too busy with my booth to take pictures! I made several sales, and a custom alteration, I even sold yarn to another vendor (a sign that they had a good fair!). Great fun was had by all and we are looking forward to the August 9th date.
If you are interested in being a vendor for the August 9th date of the Denver Handmade Craft Fair, e-mail me - Snwbrdrmtllcachk@aol.com - for info.

No comments: