Monday, October 20, 2008

Stuff I Won't Sell...

'Cause I like it too much!! Bad girl, craft time us always business time!
I've been making a bunch of gothic cuffs, as I aquired a large amount of lace over the years. Not to mention, I can't be the only hippie-who- likes-to-dress-up/ goth-kid-who-wants-to- save-the-earth out there, right? Perhaps there's an etsy team for this...
It just so happens that these cuffs are so cute I can't bear to sell them!
Some wanna be silk that looks like it was destined to be ties is the base, and sparkly lace on top. So easy! Of course if I keep everything cute I make we'll need a bigger apartment, so this is the last, really, I swear!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are very cute cuffs. . . I wouldn't sell them either : )

Pink said...

Having said that, this slave to the dollar sold them right off her wrist the other day. Fortunately I have more of the fabric!!! I'll just make more.