Monday, July 11, 2011

To Yarn or Not to Yarn...

Shouldn't be that hard a question right? But it is right now... I've done a consignment of yarns to Fabric Bliss here in Denver to see if they can sell any there. So far feedback has been good! But then the hard question - can I spin enough to supply a shop and carry it myself online? If sales go well there I may let them become my exclusive outlet, but then I've got the "all-your-eggs-in-one-basket" scenario. I guess we simply must keep crafting and let the fates decide! No matter what the answer will still be "Yarn"...

1 comment:

Joyuna said...

That's great news, congratulations! I used to have handspun in my Etsy shop, but it never really sold well. I found selling dyed yarn was easier and more profitable. (and, selling digital patterns is easier still ;) Nowadays, I just spin for myself.