Saturday, March 19, 2011

Finds - Sprouting

Family folklore says you should plant your peas on St. Patrick's Day (With snow forecast I waited a day or two). Every morning I go to my greenhouse and search impatiently for tomatoes and peppers to peek out. I'm in the mood for sprouts... and I don't mean on my sandwich.
Like this simple elegant necklace from TuckooandMoocow


Brighten your stash with some yarn from MagnoliaHandspun

If your walls are bare consider this sweet etching from MasGatos

Or a nice calm photo from Bareroots

For crafty people - perhaps try this set of embroidery patterns from SeptemberHouse


and this Adorable Flowerpot crochet pattern from SeaandLighthouse

1 comment:

Magnolia Handspun said...

Beautiful collection! Thank you for featuring Magnolia Handspun yarn.
Camilla