Friday, September 26, 2008



That's right amigos, it's that time of the month again, and I'm not talking 'bout the rag >.< href="http://www.boulderfarmers.org/longmont/longmont-location.htm">farmers market of the year in Longmont at the Boulder County Fairgrounds. From butt early in the morning until 1pm I am surrounded by delicious foods, beautiful flowers, and lots of talented crafters. One of the best things about this show is it is enforced handmade! The organizer juries the booths and she requires everyone to be selling items they made themselves! She also recruits from the locals so it's all Colorado made as well. Pics are my booth from last month when I was between a jewelry maker and knit/croceted kids togs. This time my Dad has volunteered to join me so I'll be able to do some grocery shopping instead of being tied up to my booth.


Then, when this is all wrapped up I'll stuff it back in the car, drive back to Denver, and set up again for the Broadway Open Air Market. Between Zero and First on Broadway is a little plaza that we fill up with hand made goodness. (They usually have space available so crafters with a table and a box of stuff should come around and check it out) This show runs 3-8pm and draws a lot of passerbys from the South Broadway strip. I however find it a little tortuous since it's right next to the Thai joint and I can smell delicious things deep-frying the whole time Yum!

No comments: